Ready to sell?
Or thinking about selling?
Contact us and let's chat.
UNMATCHED EXPERIENCE & EXPERTISE
Do you want to sell your property at the highest price possible? The Boyd & Berend Group can make that happen!
Throughout the years, our team has developed unique skills to combine marketing, networking, experience, expertise, and support across local, regional, national, and global channels. We offer the most extensive marketing exposure available from print and digital advertising to global Sotheby’s Realty exposure. Our goal is to reach as many potential buyers as possible to sell your property as quickly as possible and for the highest price possible.
Just some of the reasons to sell your house with The Boyd & Berend Group
BEST REFERRAL NETWORK AND MARKETING IN THE VALLEY
As one of Steamboat Springs’s top real estate agents, The Boyd & Berend Group has been working on establishing a strong client and referral base for over 35 years. Our referral network continues to grow with global and local clientele looking to sell or purchase in Routt County.
We know our clients need to sell their property quickly, and some are unaware of where to begin the selling process. Luckily for them, our extremely skilled marketing and sales team has developed numerous strategies to market our listings, not only on Sotheby Realty’s affiliate websites but our business site: www.SteamboatAgent.com. We use cutting-edge technology, such as 3D virtual tours and professional videos, which help the exposure of your property online for remote buyers. We are committed to providing unmatched customer satisfaction.
WHO IS THE BOYD & BEREND GROUP?
Cam Boyd is a founder of Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty and has been an owner since 2000. With over 35 years of experience in all aspects of Steamboat real estate. He has worked with more buyers and sellers than any agent in Steamboat Springs. His sales volume ranked him as one of the highest-producing agents, and in 2022, he sold over $82 million in real estate.
To help meet the needs of his clients, Cam, and his partner Ben hired a full-time team known as The Boyd & Berend Group. This team consists of:
• Ben Berend, Licensed Broker Associate and partners with Cam Boyd. He offers the ultimate seller and buyer experience with confidence, expertise, and attention to detail
• Lisa Landers, Licensed Broker Associate, will support buyers with her many years in the community, and her experience working with homeowners
• Bruce Carta, Licensed Broker Associate, along with Cam Boyd, will discuss all property selling details to ensure our clients know all aspects of the buying and selling process
• Shelly Wu, Transactions Manager and Licensed Broker Associate, who has closed many deals with The Boyd & Berend Group and in her previous career as an Escrow Officer
• Josh Cook, Digital Advertising Specialist and a part of the marketing team, ensures your property gets the digital advertising and exposure it deserves
• Alexa Struss, Marketing Director, managing all marketing and exposure to The Boyd & Berend Group’s properties
SOME THINGS YOU MIGHT LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT ABOUT CAM
- Former co-owner of Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty – Founded in 2000, the top real estate company in Steamboat with over 90 licensed agents
- Utilizing a full-time Transaction Manager & Marketing Coordinator to help with each transaction
- Taking advantage of the power of Sotheby’s International Realty’s marketing with a full-time Marketing Coordinator and Digital Marketing Specialist for property exposure
- Ranked in the top 1.5% of more than 1.6 million real estate professionals nationwide. (Data by Real Trends: 2022).
- Received the 2013-2022 Global Summit Award for top 0.5% of Realtors Sales Volume Nationwide
- Consistent Top Producer for Steamboat Sotheby’s International Realty since 2000
- Ranked in Sotheby’s International Realty’s Top 100 Agents Worldwide (Based on Sales Volume, 2021.)
- Lifetime career sales of over $1 Billion
- Managing Broker Steamboat Realty, 2000-2013
- Treasurer, Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors, 1993-1997
- Director, Steamboat Springs Board of Realtors, 1992-1993
- Commissioner, Steamboat Springs Parks and Rec, 1994-2000
- Rotarian, 2000-Present
- Member of Colorado Ski Towns
- Coach, Steamboat Springs Youth Hockey Association
- Steamboat Springs Resident, 1985-Present
- CO Real Estate License, 1986
- CO Real Estate Brokers License, 1990
- Bachelor of Science, major in Minerals and Land Management, University of Colorado, Boulder, 1985
Over the past 35 years, I have established a strong network in the community with hundreds of past and present clients. I continue to draw on this referral base for local buyers and vacationers looking to relocate or purchase a second home. We are on the front edge of technology and I market my listings on all affiliate websites including a personal website, SteamboatAgent.com. I value my reputation as one of the top Realtors in Steamboat Springs and I am committed to total customer satisfaction.
“Cam took over a property that had been listed for nearly five years and sold it within months. He was responsive, proactive and a pleasure to work with. In my 40 years in business, I have not worked with a more professional real estate agent. I recommend him very, very highly.”
“The Cam Boyd Team Is a Team of true professionals that understands the market. The Team has earn the respect of the Steamboat Community and has delivered a wonderful experience to us as a Seller as well as a Buyer.”
“Cam is a very well connected and professional realtor. I used him to both purchase my home and then again to sell it. Would do the same again in a heartbeat.”